Your air conditioner and heater is no small investment – protect it with annual maintenance by Superior Plumbing, Heating & Air-Conditioning, Inc. Our Gold Star Service Plan ensures that your HVAC systems are maintained, experience fewer breakdowns, and reduces the need for you to replace your equipment. On top of that you’ll enjoy energy savings which often covers the cost of the annual maintenance service itself.
What Does Our Gold Star Service Plan Include?
- Check evaporator coil; lubricate fan motor; set manifold pressure
- Monitor expansion valve; check start and run capacitors; test fan limit switch
- Clean evaporator drain; check start and run delays; clean blower wheel
- Adjust bypass dampers; monitor refrigerant level; inspect valves
- Clean or replace filters; adjust operating pressures; check flue
- Tighten electrical connections; measure voltage differences; check flame baffle
- Evaluate safety controls; measure amperage draw; clean combustion chamber
- Measure temperature difference; evaluate vent system; test thermocouple
- Adjust thermostat calibration; set burner adjustment; check combustion air
- Check fan blades for tightness; measure gas input
Benefits of Gold Star Service Plan Membership
As a member of our Gold Star Service Plan, you’ll not only gain peace of mind knowing your heating and cooling systems are protected, but you’ll enjoy savings that you can take with you to the bank!
- Lowers your heating and AC costs
- Protects your investment as you won’t have to replace your equipment as often
- Enjoy same day service when you need it most
- Get discounts on repair services
- Catch minor repairs before they become larger, more expensive ones